Skip to main content

blacklotusrituals.com reviews - my opinion



Four months ago I was in a very tough situation. Abandoned by my partner I came through very hard time span of my life. Spending greater part of the week inside my room, avoiding contacts with friends, I was close to fall into severe state of depression. I couldn’t help myself so I asked for help my old friend. She suggested me that majority of happy lovers use love charms. After some research done on the internet I found a blacklotusrituals.com website. It occurred the fortuneteller I spotted there, was the same my old friend bought a love charm from. That was a nice surprise, at least in the beginning. I ordered a product. That filled me with hope. I was promised to rekindle the flames of passion. Nothing such happened. Still I have no idea what my previous partner does at present. He doesn’t contact me. Even if he meets our common friends, he doesn’t ask about me. He doesn’t want to keep in touch with me. Nothing left after our past relation. I contacted with spellcaster from blacklotusrituals.com again and complained about results. He commented it with silly smirk. When I send him further messages he doesn’t even bother to respond them. I feel fooled and brushed off. Product offered by blacklotusrituals.com simply doesn’t work. I don’t recommend it to anyone. I asked my old friend recently and she is also very disappointed. Because of the spell and of the service. Avoid this fake fortuneteller if you prize your time, money and feelings but I sill have a hope that good spellcasters exist. Can you help me find love spell that really works? Pleas write your experience in the comments.

Comments

  1. She is a rip off, she takes your money and delivers nothing. There is a lot of bad comments about her on the web! She says they offer a refund if spells do not work, that is another lie! I ordered a spell, it did not work. When I asked for my refund she won, t refund it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with with you, her love spells didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone order from love-spell.org?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered love-spell.org and my boyfriend back to me again! I'm really happy. Love spell worked after 5 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment